Páginas

terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

True to Myself

Life has come a long way since yesterday
And it’s not the same old thing over again
Just do what you feel and don’t you fool yourself
Cause I can’t make you happy unless I am

I’ve got to be true to myself
 Day in day out, I’ve asked many questions
Only to find the truth it never changes
If you don’t deal with it, it keeps killing you a little by little
Call me selfish if you will, my life I alone I can live

I’ve got to be true to myself 

I don’t care if it hurts
I’m tired of lies and all these games
I’ve reached a point in life
Hey, no longer can I be this way

Don’t come crying to me
I too have shed my share of tears
I’m moving on, yes I’m grooving on
Hey, well I’m finally free

I’ve got to be true to myself

Ziggy Marley

Por que algumas pessoas acham que todos tem de ser iguais a elas? Por que acham que os outros são obrigados a fazer as coisas só porque elas fazem? Por que o sacrifício do outro tem de ser o meu? Cansei.

Fiz o álbum da Ana Paula (Yummys) com essa música. Depois eu mostro, ainda não fotografei...





Nenhum comentário: